Kitchenaid

I really want a new Kitchenaid but I don't want to spend a ton of money. Where can I find the best price on one?

thanks

I would have to think you could find one on Craigslist-if I weren't so lazy I would put mine on. I have used it maybe 3x in 10 years. I have to think there are others who hate the ordeal of using a mixer.

A KitchenAid what?

I have a KitchenAid mixer and it was worth every penny!! They are very good quality products and worth the higher price; they'll last longer and are just better overall!

Good luck!!

You can buy refurbished ones from amazon. My friend is a serious baker, and she prefers the way they used to be made. She needed more then one, so she bought them refurbished. (Amazon guarantees them, and you can return.)

Kitchen aid what? They make all kinds of things...

What product of Kitchenaid?

are you talking about the mixer? I've had a couple of friends get good deals on craigslist.

Kitchen-aid what? I have a house full of kitchen-aid products.

I love all of them

If you want a brand new one, I would check out any kitchen outlet stores near you. I found a price on one there this last fall. I have also seen some good deals on craigslist. Some were used, but many were new, some even in the box. Congrats on getting a new one!

check out www.nomorerack.com

I believe the Kitchenaid store in Ohio sells refurbished ones. Otherwise you can usually get good deals at Kohl's or soemwhere like that. I'm sure Costco or Sam's has them too. You might want to wait until around the holidays though when they might have better deals given the baking season.

Do you want their Mixer? I do too.. I wish I lived in Pittsburgh, so I could purchase Mallory's..

A KitchenAid what?

Good luck!!

I got my mixer at Kohl's. It was on sale and I had a 30% off coupon.

Here's the thing about a Kitchen-aid anything ... they are EXTREMELY well made. So while they might be pricey to start off with ... they WILL last you a gazillion years. My aunt has a kitchen-aid mixer that she's had for at least 40 years, and she had a cake business (did wedding cakes, birthday cakes, etc) that she used that same mixer for. It still runs smooth and quiet and has had ZERO issues.

When you buy a kitchen aid product you're buying something that is truly going to last a lifetime.

Target sells the mixer and will honor the price you find on Amazon which is a savings of $110.00. I'm going to get one for myself using this new things Target is doing.

You will need to show them the price on Amazon or they will look it up right there in the store and match that price for the same item. This is totally awesome. No waiting for a delivery and you can still get that great Amazon price.

I got mine 15 years ago at the Factory Stores Outlets in Vacaville. At that time, they had the best price available, and I would think they would still be competitive on the prices. One thing about getting it there is that the model I got was a little bit better than the ones I've seen in most stores.

My parents bought a nice one from the thrift store. They got a great buy on it too