Kitchenaid

I really want a new Kitchenaid but I don't want to spend a ton of money. Where can I find the best price on one?

thanks

I would have to think you could find one on Craigslist-if I weren't so lazy I would put mine on. I have used it maybe 3x in 10 years. I have to think there are others who hate the ordeal of using a mixer.

A KitchenAid what?

I have a KitchenAid mixer and it was worth every penny!! They are very good quality products and worth the higher price; they'll last longer and are just better overall!

Good luck!!

You can buy refurbished ones from amazon. My friend is a serious baker, and she prefers the way they used to be made. She needed more then one, so she bought them refurbished. (Amazon guarantees them, and you can return.)

Kitchen aid what? They make all kinds of things...

What product of Kitchenaid?

are you talking about the mixer? I've had a couple of friends get good deals on craigslist.

Kitchen-aid what? I have a house full of kitchen-aid products.

I love all of them

If you want a brand new one, I would check out any kitchen outlet stores near you. I found a price on one there this last fall. I have also seen some good deals on craigslist. Some were used, but many were new, some even in the box. Congrats on getting a new one!

check out www.nomorerack.com

1 / 3