Best Diapers

I am wondering if anyone has had any luck with a cheaper brand of diaper. We are on a very tight budget right now and cant spend the extra money for diapers. I have a 2 year old who is potty training but still does diapers when we go out and at night. I also have a 4.5 month old in diapers. I would love to switch to cloth but cant afford the initial expense so we are sticking with disposables but its pricey with 2 in diapers. If anyone has a great experience with a cheaper diaper that would be great. We are Pampers people and have had bad luck with Huggies and Luvs. I only tried them when my first child was younger and had issues with both. Even if I had something cheaper for my 2 year old that would be great. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Hi there, I really enjoy the Whitecloud brand diapers (Walmart) they work just as well as Pampers but they are about $5-7 cheaper.

Diapers are really cheap at Sam's Club. If you don't have a membership just find a friend that does and have them take you. If you need I can take you. My company pays for a membership.I see you are in IGH, I spend a lot of time in Apple Valley which is not to far from IGH and there is a Sam's Club there. Just e-mail me if you would like me to meet you there one day.

I have used the White Cloud brand (sold at Walmart..didn't like the Parent's Choice---their generic brand) as well as the Target generic brand diapers. I have been happy with both of them. I had two of them in diapers for awhile too and it can be costly!! I still buy the Target brand and have been happy with them. Good luck!

B.,
We actually use Parents Choice from Walmart. They are very affordable and work great for our little girl (12 month). We do buy one size up for at night but otherwise, we have no complaints. You can buy 80 for $10! Good luck and hope something works.

If you have a Sams Club I would recommend the Sams Club brand. I have twins and was going through them like crazy; I just wish I would have discovered them sooner!

I can't remember the name of them. And I am not even sure they are still being sold. But I assume they are. When my son was in diapers I always used the Kmart brand of diapers. I hated Luvs cause they would leak all over the place when my son was sleeping. Plus I was a single mother and just couldn't afford the brand name ones. But the Kmart store brand ones worked very well for me.

I have been in your shoes. I think that diaperes are overpriced. I love the parents choice diapers at walmart. They are as good as the expensive brands. I hope they work great for you.

Hi B.,
I've always used the Target brand of diapers. They've always been great - I have 2 boys and have never had a problem with them! :)

Hi B.,

Target brand didn't work for my son. He leaked right through them. I just bought the Walgreens diapers and so far so good. They seem to have wider velcro straps and no leaks yet. I have started using the Huggies overnights for night time though.

We have 3 boys: almost 8, 51/2, and 2.
and have been loyal Pampers users for all 3.
However, to save some money I tried the brand that Costco carries (Kirkland)- and I actually like them quite a bit.
The initial cost is more, BUT you come home with a box of around 184 diapers (probably more for the 4.5month old)
hope this helps.

1 / 3